1.09.2019

Month of January 2019


Each grade level is continuing work on a group or individual enrichment assignment.

Our trip to local businesses, Solar Innovations (Pine Grove) and Ashland Technologies (Hegins) was a great success.  The students learned so much and enjoyed a very interesting and informative day!

The fifth grade K’Nex team is continuing to work on the 2019 K’Nex STEM Challenge. Our team will be building a crane that can pick up and move three different objects at least six inches and put them back down.

I am in the beginning stages of planning our annual trip to the high school.  I will be posting more information as details are decided.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas break.  I look forward to finishing up a great academic year!

As always, please contact me with any questions or concerns. 

No comments: